As a Financial Consultant, you will work directly with individuals, businesses, and families to help navigate their financial path for many years to come. Along the way, you will collaborate with your clients to help them solve their most pressing financial challenges, objectively evaluate shortcomings and opportunities to help them secure their financial future. You will be part of our entrepreneurial system with access to a broad portfolio of innovative products, specialists and business development resources.
• Prospecting for people, prospects and organizations through networking and introductions.
• Marketing, visibility and relativity within your marketspace.
• Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with prospects and clients.
• Providing a financial model, strategy and solutions for clients to help them meet
their concerns, goals, and vision for their future.
• Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development
and joint work with colleagues
• Strong interpersonal skills and client-service focus
• Market development and networking abilities
• Presentation and organizational skills
• Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and self-discipline
• Ambition, dedication, emotional intelligence, positive attitude